Backbone Barsby - Black Dial
Fully automatic watch with black dial and rubber strap
Notify me when back in stock
We named our Barsby line after none other than the man behind Australia's first criminal trial, first fleet convict, Samuel Barsby.
Known for his recklessness while on the drink, Barsby was found guilty of personally abusing a drum major, as well as striking a drummer with an adze. His sentence? 150 lashings with the cat-o'-tails. But what does this have anything to do with the Backbone automatic watches? Think about it – a tough man needs a tough watch, and the Barsby is the perfect watch for any tough situation.
With a 316L stainless steel case, 200m water resistance rating and a ventilated polyurethane strap with ventilation holes, the Barsby should have no problem with that spilled drink and other tough treatment thrown at it. A matte colour dial (available in black, white or blue) and luminous silver infill number indexes ensures you're covered when the going gets...fancy.
- 316L stainless steel case
- automatic 3 hand movement with day/date function (21 jewels)
- screw crown
- stainless steel screw back with orange accent crystal
- black PU Plastic strap with breathe holes for ventilation
- matt colour dial with luminous infill silver number indexes
- water resistant to 200m/20ATM
- instruction and warranty booklet included
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
24 month warranty on movement - view warranty booklet here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caseback International Pty Ltd / Backbone users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.